Apr 13, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY / I feel so close to you right now, it's a force field


Hii Guys !

Woohooo, finally they've arrived ! Yesterday these lensbaby lenses came in and they are so pretty, just look at them ! I ordered the muse lens and a fisheye optic. If you don't know what kind of lenses these are, you should definitely google it 'cuz they're amazing ! I haven't taken any photographs yet because I have so much to do. Test week's coming up and for once I've started studying earlier, instead of one day in advance. 

But, when my test week's over you can expect some photographs, taken by these !


 And now I'm off studying, I know I know, it's Friday Night and I'm staying in with my books. I just don't have a choice, because tomorrow I'll have to work :c 
Have a lovely weekend !
x



12 comments

  1. OMG sooo jealous! I really want a fisheye lens, they are so damn cool ha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing! awe!

    http://thesimplegirlonthefashiontrack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, that looks real pretty!

    xx Romy

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool blog... your style is very different, i love how you seem to add your own touch to your looks. very nice.

    clashlot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wat gaaf! ik heb hier helemaal geen verstand van maar het ziet er allemaal heel profesioneel uit haha! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah wat een gave lens! Ben benieuwd naar de foto's die je ermee maakt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha jaa dat klopt!
    De laatste keer dat ik voor school foto's moest ontwikkelen kostte het me 18 euro o.0
    even later kwam ik erachter dat ik ze het beste alleen kon laten ontwikkelen omdat ze bij mij op school een negatievenscanner hebben > <

    ReplyDelete
  8. ziet er echt supercool uit! veel succes met leren! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leukleuk, ben benieuwd!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat leuk! :D
    Ik ben echt benieuwd!
    En succes met je proefwerkweek! Ik ben blij als mijne eindelijk achter de rug is, haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wat leuk, ik ken dit niet maar ben benieuwd naar wat voor foto's je hiermee maakt

    ReplyDelete