Apr 11, 2012

how does it sound if we spend the night out


Hii Guys !

I know I know, again these blue jeans, the fact is ; I'm kind of addicted to blue lately. I don't know why, but without knowing it I bought a lot of blue things. Like this new sweater thingy, I love it (: My new bikini, and summer jacket are blue as well. And on top of that I have 3 blue summer dresses haha.  Though I'm liking blue a lot these days, I don't really like these jeans, they make me look fat, I still prefer tights !

Oh and you might notice, I've been to the hairdresser ! I didn't change much about it, it's shorter and I have a middle parting now. Normally I hate my hair after the hairdresser, but this time I'm kind of liking the shorter hair (: 

 lace top - bershka         mint top - new look           jeans / ring / shoes - h&m            necklace - vintage

Ok that's it for now ! I'm of studying sociology !
x



14 comments

  1. mooie outfit ! en je haar is heel mooi geworden :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw, je haar is echt heel mooi! jaloers! en dat minte vestje is prachtig. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!i adore mint with blue.lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. staat je super!
    en alweer:) je haar is super

    New outfit post - In love with my zara jacket
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. like a lot the mint cardigan
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know they say that blue is the colour of the power, because the royal houses where represented by this colour. I'm in love with blue and green, and I have a lot of things in those colours.
    You said you want to do dye your hair again. Maybe you should do it blue, since you like this colour very much, and you have a lot of new things in this colour; and besides that your are blonde, and blonde+blue=amaizing.
    Have a wonderful day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours of your outfit!
    Following you..
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  8. ik ben dol op je mint vestje!

    ReplyDelete
  9. erg leuk zeg, dat kanten topje! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh dat mint topje is echt super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Love your original blog! And of course your style. I follow you now, please follow me back
    Thanks and kisses from spain
    www.aacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. O wat ben ik verliefd op jou kleding! En die ring is echt awesome. Je hebt altijd erg leuke foto´s die je post. :)
    Hopelijk wil je ook een kijkje nemen op mijn blog; http://theworldfromevelien.blogspot.com/

    liefs Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik vind dit echt een geweldige look! super

    http://www.brown-eyes-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete