Apr 2, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY / bad times are coming and I reap what I don't sow


Hii Guys !

Woo, I'm tired like fuck, like seriously tired. I had an awesome weekend, but it didn't contain a lot of sleep haha. Friday the 'girls night', we danced in my living room all night long haha. Eventually we fell asleep on the couch and my father's phonecall woke up us up waaaay to early haha. Saturday night I went to Dylan and we had a little party with some friends, that got late as well, and again we had to wake up early. This time because my two friends Shani and Shanna had a surprise for me, they took me to Blijdorp ! It's a zoo which I've visited a lot when I was younger, and over the few last weeks I kept saying I wanted to go once again. We had a lovely time, and we took a lot of photographs. I'm kind of obsessed with jellyfishes haha, they look so mysterious. I still think it's hard to make good photographs in a zoo, the animals are always behind fences or dirty windows. blugh. 


Woooh, I kind of really like these pictures, especially the first two ones, knowing that the first one isn't edit, straight from the camera ! I also made some really cool shots in quick succussion, and I'm going to make a .gif with it. But the software I use for that isn't working properly, so I'll show you that another time.
xx



13 comments

  1. Leuke foto's + party on! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een superleuke foto's! echt mooi gemaakt (:
    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik vind dat je foto's heel goed gelukt zijn! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw wat een leuke foto's allemaal!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie foto's!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuke foto's !!
    ik hou een winactie neem je ook een kijkje :)
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  8. jouw blog is echt super cool!!
    en zo'n mooie foto's!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love jellyfishes. nothing on this planet looks like them...
    zoos are the best thing i've ever saw.

    ReplyDelete