Mar 26, 2012

INSPIRATION / won't you come back home



Hii Guys !

Ugh, I'm feeling terrible. I'm ill like fuck and I hate it. I had such a good weekend, Friday night I slept over at Dylan's and we went to a little 'beach' thingy with 2 friends and we had a little campfire, it was our opening of the summer season haha. Saturday night I had the pink and gold party, and that was lovely as well. There were even some famous Dutch people, like ali b, darrel and nick and simon. They performed and though I don't like their music, I had a great time with my colleagues (:

But, because I'm ill I couldn't take any outfit photo's, so you have to do it with these beautiful photographs, found on tumblr. I love black and white photography and over time my tumblr has become a black and white photography blog. So if you like this kind of photography go check out my tumblr !


 Ok that's it ! I'm going to sleep I guess.. blugh the weather is so nice and I can't even go out, fml. 
Well, wish me strength !
x


12 comments

  1. Beterschap! <3 leuke foto's btw ;)
    xo'Manon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beterschap! De foto's zijn wel heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will be ok really soon.
    curative kisses....fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beterschap! Get well soon!, Love the pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beterschap en de foto's zijn echt prachtig!

    And thanks for your comment!

    Loves http://rimocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooie post! Leuk weekend! & beterschap!



    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gaaf zeg! mooie fotos!

    Beterschap babe!!
    hoop dat je je snel beter voelt

    new outfitpost - Light me up
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beterschap! Wel toffe foto's :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete