Mar 13, 2012

take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit


Hii Guys !

Ugh, I'm sorry for these ugly pictures, but I was in a hurry, so you just have to deal with it haha ! Lately my life has been quit busy, school, work, sport, doctor appointments and blogging. And above that, I still want to hang out with people and relax a bit. But I'm quitting the gym, I really have an injury in my back ( that explains the doctor appointments ) so sports aren't any good for me now. And I know myself too well, if I stop now because of my back, I'll be to lazy to start again when my back is over. So now I only do one sport in a week, instead of 3, haha. 

dress - pull and bear            vest - vero moda                 jacket - the sting                 necklace - vintage                 shoes - pearlz

And that's it ! Today I went to The Hague with school, we had to do an assignment while walking through the city, visit certain places. But me and my friends thought ; screw this, we're going shopping haha.
x



11 comments

  1. lovely girl!
    love the outfit

    new outfit post - love me pastel love me sweet
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succes met je rug! Ik ben net een maandje begonnen met sporten, ook 3x gaat tot nu toe wel goed :P
    hopelijk kan jij dat ook snel weer doen :) je ziet er leuk!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. geweldige outfit! je ring is ook super! likelikelike (:
    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. je haar nog steeds prachtig! en de schoen wauww

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're back gets better soon babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos I love how you have done them!
    You look beautiful!
    New follower :D

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute shoes and I love all the colours and patterns of your dress, very unique <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete