Mar 18, 2012

it don't matter what I do, I can't keep my hands off you


Hii Guys !

Wooohooo, I'm so excited for tonight, because tonight I'm going to the Simple Plan concert in Eindhoven ! Ahyeah, I'm in need of a concert, just letting go of everything, just you and the music. haha. I'm going with a friend, we have a long trip with the train in front of us.. Blugh, but it's totally worth it ! 

And I have some other excited news, I'm going to Mac Miller ! I was thinking about going with 2 friends for a while already, but I didn't have the money. But then Dylan showed up with 2 tickets, as a present for my birthday. And I was like ; omggggg c: haha. I can't wait ! 


And these are some purchases I told you about, except for the last one, that one I bought yesterday. The first one is a dress with a little bit of an open back as you can see, the second one is the simple pink dress, which I'm going to wear with gold accessories. It's for a party with the theme ; pink and gold. And new green nail polish, thought it looked kind of cool c: And last but not least, my new jumpsuit with some lovely details.
x




11 comments

  1. die jumpsuit en het eerste jurkje zien er echt leuk uit!
    En wat een super vriendje heb jij zeg! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat leuk! veel plezier bij simple plan. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel plezier! Wat een leuke aankoopjes ook, dat eerste jurkje vind ik het leukst =)

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful purchases.love the colours :) great nail polish choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een leuke jumpsuite! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. De jumpsuit ziet er echt leuk uit!
    Have fun tonight :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the bird print top and that black top with the lace front.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ziet er leuk uit!
    fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. leuk nagellakje! X

    ps giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. heel leuk allemaal!

    xo

    http://bohemianxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete