Mar 16, 2012

I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine


Hii Guys !

As you can see I've got an award, jeuuj (: I've got like 3 diffrent kinds of awards in the last few months, but I always forget to make a post about it, or I forget who gave it to me. I know, I know really stupid ! But this time I didn't forget, so I want to thank this girl for giving it to me ! 

So now I am supposed to tell you seven things about me, here we go ;

1. I hardly wear jeans, I prefer tights.
2. My favourite foods are noodles and pizza.
3. I work at the Hema, a dutch store.
4. I have a boyfriend.
5. Despite the fact I mainly listen to punk/rock I love Mac Miller, and he's a rapper, haha.
6. I have fear of commitment, but I'm working on it.
7. I'm a snowboarder, but I hate the winter.

And I award Meg ! I just discovered her blog, and I love her style !

Ok, no photographs or so today, next post again !
xx


9 comments

  1. Leuk om te lezen ^^ Zie zondag? :P SIMPLE PLAAAANN :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I love this! So creative, you're an inspirtation to my blog. I found your blog through my friend's blog and ugh, its just so lovely. Would you like to follow for follow? Let me know in a comment, mine's www.elishayates.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat leuk dat je bij de hema werkt! en wauw, meg is inderdaad geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!
    You have a very nice and cute blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I just found this, thank you so much :)
    Your blog is amazing, following now!

    ReplyDelete