Mar 10, 2012

Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark


Hii Guys !

Today I went shopping with Dylan and I bought the most simple dress ever, it's bright pink and I'm going to wear it to a work party/meeting haha. I also will be wearing it in the summer, o gosh, I can't wait c: I also got a new ring and another dress, I'll show this all to you soon.

I don't have much to say, haha, only that tonight we're celebrating my birthday for the family and friends, so a house full of people and lots and lots of food haha. I didn't ask for any presents, I just want money to buy either a new camera lens or a new snowboard. I don't know it yet !

 blazer / necklace / top - vintage                 rings - h&m                    shoes - creepers demonia

Ok and that's it ! I'm off making the house party proof c:
x



15 comments

  1. Wat een leuke outfit, jou schoenen zijn echt prachtig!<3 & gefelicteerd ;)

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black&white. I like this kind of combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je blazer echt geweldig!
    En gefeliciteerd hè!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat heb jij een super leuke stijl zeg! ik heb net even wat posts van je gekeken, echt wow! haha.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. geweldige ketting!


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat vintage jasje vind ik erg mooi! Wij zijn ook erg fan van vintage! Leuk blog heb je. Wij volgen je nu! Misschien vind je het leuk om mee te doen aan 'Promote your blog' op ons blog! Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superleuke outfit!
    liefs x

    p.s. Doe je mee aan mijn give away?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw, echt leuk! vooral je ringen haha. liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. monpetitmonde.over-blog.deMarch 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

    heey süße ;*
    ich hab dir einen award verliehen ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is nice *___*

    we've also a blog .. :)
    http://behind.the.rainbow.over-blog.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ik vind dat jasje nog steeds super!
    Ben benieuwd naar je jurkjes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete