Mar 30, 2012

but I can tell, you don't know how to play this game



Hii Guys !

So finally, a normal outfit post again haha ! Thank you for all the comments on my last post, I'm getting better already. Today I went to school again, I'm still feeling a bit fuzzy, but sitting at home, doing nothing got me bored. I díd do a DIY while I was ill. I made an american flag short, unfortunately I totally forgot to take any pictures of the process itself haha. So soon I'll just show you the results c:

Tonight a friend is coming over and we're gonna drink, drink, drink haha. Just us, a bottle of something and justdance on the wii, haha. I haven't had a crazy girls night in a long time. That's going to be fun ! The rest of my weekend is full as well, tomorrow I'm going to study for my Economics retake, in the evening I'm going to Dylan and Sunday I'm getting a surprise from 2 best friends. I'm curiousssss haha

skirt - monki           top / shoes - h&m           ring - forever21               necklace - vintage


And that's it people ! Have a great weekend yourself !
x



11 comments

  1. jou ring is geweldig. & je ziet er mooi uit :)
    veel plezier, is drinken wel goed plan als je je zo ziek bent geweest? Niet dat ik niet van dit weekend ga genieten.. hahahah!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk rokje en super gave ring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat zie je er leuk uit zeg! ik vind de ring en het rokje echt gaaf en ik ben heel benieuwd naar je shorts! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat wat een gave outfit! :) En die ring ook; waauw.

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. je hebt zo'n mooi haar! leuke outfit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. die laatste foto is leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit en een hele mooie ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Brunotti jacket arrived. I eventually got an M, and it's perfect. Thank you very much for you help! :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! I'm glad I could help you, I hope you enjoy the jacket just as much as I do ! Kisses

      Delete