Feb 12, 2012

You are a shining example of why I don't sleep at all.


Hii Guys !

Except from yesterday, the last few days were really nice ! Thursday Dylan came over and we baked some cupcakes. They were nomonom yummie haha (: After that we just walked around my hometown, which is pretty boring, and it was freezing cold so while walking we were just like : what the hell are we exactly doing ? haha  Friday I went to Dylan as well, his parents weren't home so he through a party. I really needed a party like this, it had been to long. I slept over there and when I came home I immediately had to study for my exam week. Blugh, I'd also had a fight with my father about me always coming late and he's threaten me with things like : taking my internet away, withdraw my pocket money or grounding me for like 4 weekends. Blugh, let's hope karma's on my side. haha


Ok, and here are some shots of my band shirt. I reaaaally like it. I know this is not a 'real' outfit, but I promiss  you, you'll see this t-shirt in an outfit some time later (: Oh, and I hate my legs, they're ugly as fuck.
 Now I'm off studying again. English, Maths and History are waiting for me !
x


xx

15 comments

  1. Gaaf shirt zeg! Één tip: je eerste zin: ''Accept from yesterday, the last few days were really nice !'' Het moet ''Except'' zijn, want dat betekent ''behalve''. ''Accept'' betekent ''goedkeuren'' haha. :) Liefs en nog een fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke outfit! Vooral dat T-shirt is super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat shirt is leuk!
    En nu maar hopen dat je geen straf krijgt.. meestal helpen goede cijfers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tof, ik hou van denim op denim en vind je shirt ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke outfit, staat je leuk ;)
    Haha, ik wordt ook altijd gek van dat gezeur van ouders hihi ;$

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  6. deze outfit is echt heel erg leuk!
    x
    K heb mn blog url veranderd in: ohmydaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. we want good weather i think,hehe
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tof shirt!! heb hem niet eens zien hangen O.o
    beter draait je pa snel weer bij, 4 weekenden is wel heel erg veel -_-'
    succes ermee iig!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The t-shirt was very cool! I'm loving your style. Your blog awesome as well :D -following your blog! (:


    love,
    Schitteren en Meid

    ReplyDelete
  10. your legs are fine!!! don't worry...
    I like your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your nautical tee! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg. Love you for wearing this beautiful The Maine t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete