Feb 2, 2012

there you were inside my brain, I've been thinking of you


Hii Guys !

These slobby photo's come with a slobby outfit. But for once I don't care. Normally I hate to post 'bad' pictures, but I post them anyway just to keep my blog updated. But today I feel, completed. I don't know, it's like I've found my inner peace or something like that, haha xd. Still, I'm really looking forward to the weekend, let's hope it's going to be as much fun as last week c: 

Oh, and only 5 day's left 'till The Maine, yeaah !

 t-shirt - pull & bear           scarf - hema            shorts - h&m               necklace - tally weil                 shoes - kswiss 

You've probably never seen these shoes before, but I think I own this pair for like 4 years now ? It's funny because they are the only pair of shoes, together with my all stars who will always fit, no matter what xd
x


18 comments

  1. this looks great!
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel leuk!
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!you look so great.love the top and the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik vind het juist goede foto's.. het zal wel aan mij liggen?


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, you're welcome!
    I love to come visit your blog, always so genuine :)
    I think no matter what we wear, it changes according to state of mind and you stay gorgeous anyway <3

    I hope you have a great weekend!
    P.S - I love your necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look really nice. Love the scarf :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke outfit! Ik vind die ketting en dat bloesje echt geweldig! Schattig (:.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a cool outfit
    dont worry :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit, vooral dat shirt!
    Liefs, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk leuk leuk :D! Helemaal niet slobby ;)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ieeh bedankt voor je commentje <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. erg leuke outfit! ik vind je bloesje en sjaal echt super! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. like your style!! super dit xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ik wilde mijn haar ook graag roze dipdyen met een vriendin, en ik zag dat jij stargazer had gebruikt de eerste keer (ik weet dat ie slecht blijft zitten, maar dat is juist de bedoeling. ;).
    Is dit de goede site? http://www.stargazer-products.nl/index.php?option=com_x-shop&action=artdetail&idd=600000
    En welke kleur heb jij dan gebruikt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leuke outfit, ik vind de tshirt echt geweldig! (: ♥

    ReplyDelete