Feb 21, 2012

Take me over to some other unknown.


Hii Guys !

First of all, thank you so much for all your comments on my last post ! Reading comments about you worrying about my back is really heartening. I really appreciate it ! <3 My back is getting better and better everyday, yesterday I couldn't go to school, but today I could. So there is some progress, haha (:  I'm having my hopes high on being all better by Friday.

But now, my sweater ! Woohoo, I freaking love it ! And, yes the sign does mean what you think it means, hehe. I think it's funny and I love the fact it's with Mickey Mouse hands ! But anyway, I'm definitely going to snowboard in this ! 

 sweater - kushandwizdom                     shoes - demonia creepers                 

Ok, well that's it for now ! I'm off catching up with a good friend ! I haven't seen her in too long, and a lot happened the last few weeks, good things ! And, I almost forgot, I'm in a magazine ! I haven't seen it myself yet, but when I have, I'll tell you more about it. Don't expect much, it's probably just a tiny picture of me (: haha
x






24 comments

  1. ziet er super leuk uit! idd erg leuke sweater <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. super gaaf,
    ik vind je schoenen geweldig!

    new post on my blog; photoshoot
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha leuke sweater!
    ik zou em echt niet aan durven! ahahaha!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii leuk je shirt! Je creepers zijn ook cool <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi, wat een leuke sweater! Echt komisch! Ik zag je in de Cosmo Girl staan, denk dat je dat bedoelt. Ik was hem met een vriendin aan het lezen en toen ik je erin zag staan zei ik heel trots: Kijk, haar blog volg ik!
    lots of love,
    Merel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see you in that photo, and I'm glad that your back is getting better.
    Whoahh. You have creepers. <3
    I like very much your sweater.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. O ik vind je schoenen zo geweldig, je sweater trouwens ook! Fijn dat het alweer beter gaat. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha die trui! Je schoenen zijn echt geweldig! (l)_(l)

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die trui is geweldig, en ik dacht echt wel verkeerd dan, maar dat is vast de bedoeling? En gefeliciteerd ivm het magazine! :D

    Veel beterschap nog met je rug, ik weet wat het is...

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  10. die trui is zo leeeuk haha!
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik ben een benieuwd naar je foto in het tijdschrift! :)
    En beterschap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. shah love your sweater!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. super leuke outfit! de sweater is perfect :D!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jaa ik werd echt gek dat het niet mijn maat was,
    maar het zijn 'exclusieve' bluh, dus die zal ik wel niet meer tegen komen O.o

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oversized sweaters zijn altijd zo fijn! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, I knew it! :D

    +Ik heb je gefanned op LB, en ik ben je 100e, hoera!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your cmnt! I also really like your blog and your style :-)

    ReplyDelete