Feb 24, 2012

Standing in the heart of the disease, following the hard curves.


Hii Guys !

Quick outfit post ! I'm very busy at the moment so I don't have much time to talk. I just wanted to say that yesterday I bought some new things. A really nice cropped top at the Pull and Bear and suspenders at the H&M. Wooohoo, there will be an outfit post with these purchases soon (: 

And I don't like these pictures, they're not sharp, not at all. My camera is doing this a lot lately, when I take photo's with selftimer. But I guess we have to deal with it. My birthday is next week and I'm asking money, with that money I'm going to buy a new lens. Either a fish eye lens or a wide angle lens. 

 top - forever21               shoes - pearlz            rings - h&m 

And, you probably noticed it ; my hair is pink again ! Aw yeaaaah (: 
x




13 comments

  1. wauw, dat roze staat je echt goed! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk je haar weer zo! En dan die pumps er bij onwijs kicke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoe doe jij dat toch met je haar? ik heb het ook geprobeerd maar het is meerdere keren mislukt, het staat je echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much when you have pink hair. It just fits you very well. I also like very much your ring. (it seem to be vintage)
    Mmmm, HAPPY BIRTDAY! I wish you to have a wonderful life.
    Have a nice weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk je haar weer zo!
    & ik vind het prima foto's hoor!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ommmg je haar is zo stoer!
    leuke outfit
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige foto's ♥ Ik hou echt van je haar & dan vooral de kleur! Waar heb je die gehaald? In de Cosmogirl stond een site, en heb tussen die kleurtjes gekeken (Lavendel was supermooi!) maar dat lijkt allemaal zo fel? Over CG gesproken, je staat erin deze maand! :D

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your white nail varnish babe, looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your hair matches your shoes! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog ^^ loves it

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i follow you))

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super leuk je haar zo! Ook leuk dat je pumps matchen haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik vind je haar, en trouwens je hele blog echt suuuper leuk!

    ReplyDelete