Feb 4, 2012

So I swallowed my pride and got on my knees.


Hii Guys !

Woohoooo SNOW. Finally there is snow. The weather today was stunning, everything was packed in a white blanket. This weather makes me miss Austria so bad, I just want to board down the mountains, drink hot chocolate and eat a lot of unhealthy things haha. 

Today was also 'warm sweater day' haha, in Dutch it's called ; warme truien dag. So that's why I wore this, but only for 30 minutes, after I took some snow shots I changed this for snowboots and a boyfriends sweater and went outside with friends, haha. I wanted to go ice skating so badly but I don't own a pair of ice skates, to bad :c  

 sweater - monki                heels - pearlz                   hat - unknown                  belt - vintage

Ok that's it ! I'm not liking these pictures btw, I couldn't look decent because the sun was shining in my face, haha. But hey, let's enjoy this sun c: 
x



22 comments

  1. Wauw, die hakken staan er mooi bij! Wat een prachtige kleur! En ik ben nog nooit op wintersport geweest, dus ik weet niet hoe het voelt om te snowboarden in Oostenrijk bijvoorbeeld, maar toch begrijp ik dat je er weer naar verlangt! Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit! Ik vind je trui echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the shoes provide a perfect touch. This look is gorgeous!
    I wanted to enjoy the sun as well but because of wind and cold, I don't want to leave home! :P

    Xo, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super leuke outfit,
    vooral je trui staat je echt heel leuk!

    Liefs Manon
    Believe-in-your-own-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waauw! Wat een mooie outfit! Je heels zijn echt amazing!

    xoxo,Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw echt een prachtige outfit,
    Die pumps passen er zo leuk bij.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, je ziet er weer fantastisch uit! Die trui ziet er echt super leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously? I make them with all my love, is something I enjoy very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat een leuke trui en schoenen!
    Haha, ik wist niet eens dat het warme truien dag is.
    (ik had trouwens ook echt last van die zon met foto's maken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoes are stunning and I loooove that jumper! :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. beyond cute shoes!! LOVE the color!
    xoxo

    http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit
    you know it
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your brave to don those heels and short dress in that weather! I'm shivering just at the thought!
    but love the colour of the heels!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loveeee <33 die heels zijn echt geweldig <3 zeker met je panty met gaten er boven!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your heeeels! :) Ze vallen lekker op bij de witte sneeuw!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Geweldige combi met die heels! Staat je goed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit, has to be one of my favs on you. :D

    & we have snow here too! I love it, just gets a bit horrible when it starts to melt & goes slushy. :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zo leuke outfit
    hihi je hakken zijn super!x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit, girl! The shoes are the perfect pop of color!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete