Feb 14, 2012

Mais il m'aime encore, et moi je t'aime un peu plus fort.


Hii Guys !

Happy Valentines day ! I hope you all have a lovely day, with or without a boyfriend haha ! You can still feel the love of your friends and family ! For me it's going to be just a typically Tuesday, with lot's of studying again, blugh. The most stupid thing is that I actually had a Valentine for once, but I'm graunded so I can't have diner or something like that, it totally sucks. But yeah, I think Valentines day has become way to commercial anyway. When you love some one, you love that one everyday of the year and you're supposed to show them to that everyday of the year. Not that I expect presents everyday or something like that, but I'm sure you know what I mean, haha (:

 shorts - selfmade          vest / top - riverisland              belt / necklace - vintage          ring - h&m             shoes - pearlz

And this is my kind of girly outfit of yesterday. I'm not used to wearing so much bright colours anymore, but I certainly like it, they remind me of spring !  Well, I'm off studying again, in about three hours I have my History exam, pff, I still have so much to learn !
x


13 comments

  1. lovely shorts...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldige shorts en schoenen!
    En wat stom dat je huisarrest hebt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het broekje is leuk! Ik ben het met je eens over valentijn, het is een beetje te commercieel allemaal. Je houdt toch gewoon het hele jaar van je geliefde? Voor mij blijft het in ieder geval een gewone dinsdag, net zoals alle andere dinsdagen in het jaar.
    Ik vind je schoenen trouwens ook heel erg mooi! Je hebt een super leuke kledingstijl.
    lots of love,
    Merel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw! Geweldige outfit! Je moet echt een uitleggen hoe je zoiets moet maken! Echt geweldig! Ook nog veel succes met je geschiedenis als je het nog niet gehad hebt! En ik vind ook wel dat je gelijk hebt over Valentijn: je houdt idd toch elke van elkaar & dat moet toch niet één dag eruit springen of zo... En het is echt wel klote dat je net nu huisarrest hebt! Hopelijk volgend jaar beter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuke outfit! Krijg er weer helemaal zin in de lente van! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deze oufit is zó leuk! Valentijnsdag, was deze keer echt depressing. íedereen die met rozen loopt, en ik dan weer niet. hahah iedereen leuke verhaaltjes.. nouja, K heb lol gehad met mn beste vriendinnen dus ja, hahha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. De kleuren staan je heel goed! Ik heb zo een hekel aan valentijn, zo commercieel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hele leuke outfit, heel leuk broekje! Voor mij was het gister een gewone dinsdag, ik sla valentijnsdag namelijk het liefst over. haha!
    liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great print and that cardigan is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure an enter my digital scrapbook software giveaway

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je schoenen zijn super gaaf! X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je schoenen zijn echt geweldig :D
    Leuk shortje ook!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are fabulous!!! Love the color :)

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete