Feb 9, 2012

RANDOM / the devil sold me his name


Hii Guys !

Random photo's today ! Yesterday I went to The Maine and I had a blast of a time ! I'd already seen them live last year, but I'm addicted to their new album as well, so I just had to go again. John, the leadsinger, is hot as hell, omg, I can't believe it's possible that one man can be so .. amazing ! He plays the guitar, he sings, and he's hot haha. Ok, enough about that haha ! Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera with me, but my friend did, so maybe next week I'll post some photo's along with the band t-shirt I bought c: 


And that's it ! I still haven't post any 'snow shots' but I think I'll post those when I'm on a holiday, when I'm not able to shoot outfit photo's. I'm off making cupcakes with Dylan (:
x


15 comments

  1. you look very very beautiful. pastel tonos are great for you
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's! Jammer dat het roze al weer uit je haar is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, dat hoofdbandje is echt suuuperleuk! En wat heb je een mooie slag in je haar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ieeh leuke foto's! Ik vond je vriendin gister zo geniaal na het gezeur van die vrouw. Tuurlijk mag je een patatje hahaha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een leuke haarband!
    En fijn dat het zo leuk was bij the maine! :)
    Ik ga nu even wat nummers van ze opzoeken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eye make-up & that headband is so cute!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. ieeeh dankje voor de reactie ^^ :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke foto's!


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really liking the pictures, the black and white one is just so amaze and great! x S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, super leuke foto's! En leuke haarband!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. leuke foto's, die laatste is echt supermooi! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. super mooie blauwe ogen heb je.
    En ook een erg leuke blog, ik ga je volgen :)

    ReplyDelete