Feb 7, 2012

and birds go flying at the speed of sound


Hii Guys !

Wooow, quick post ! I just shot these photo's outside and as you can see a lot of the snow is already gone, but it's still cold. I was freeezing in these tights haha. I'm sorry for the ripped tights btw, I really need to buy new ones. But I don't have much time, next week I'll have a test/exam week again, and tomorrow I have my first exam ; Philosophy. And to be honest I haven't done anything yet, I don't even know which study book we have to study, haha. 

Ohyeah, I've found these brogues in my closet ! I totally forgot about them. Since I haven't wore them that much last spring, I'm going to wear them more often now ! Or, when it's a bit warmer, they're not exactly winter shoes, haha ! 

 shoes - unknown             dress - monki             sweater - h&m              ring - forever21                 necklace - vintage

Now I'm off studying ! 
x




20 comments

  1. Wauwiee, supermooi! Die trui ziet er heeel warm uit :) Love, Demi

    www.demiknightslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit. i like everything in this outfit
    kisses beautiful girl :)
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit!love the sweater and the jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. The nail polish is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is stunning!!
    Cool outfit!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look; I adore the shoes and the striped dress is cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Manon,
    You are gorgeous! Looking warm and cosy and I LOVE your necklace.
    See you soon,
    Love, Flower Show
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty! Love the outfit :)
    Good luck with your exams! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. leuke foto's! ik vind je schoenen echt super! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole outfit, especially the cute necklace :p Good luck with your exams!!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your skirt & your nail polish!!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't stop scrolling down the page! You have such a great chic style!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaah ik ben verliefd op je schoentjes. ze zijn echt leuk haha.
    Hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit!! thanks voor je comment nog!x

    ReplyDelete