Jan 29, 2012

you're close to perfect, too good to be true


Hii Guys ! 

Wow, the last two days were amazing. Friday I bought this amazing pair of pink heels, which of course, I'll show you ! Stay tuned for that (:  When I got back from the city I quickly changed my clothes and went snowboarding again, aaah, I''m starting to like it more and more and I can't wait 'till the wintersport holiday ! We ended the night with starbucks, puuuurfect (: 

And yesterday I went to Rotterdam, again ! haha but this time. I just hung around with friends and we had dinner in this super cute Italian restaurant. The pizza was delicious, I hadn't been out for dinner in a really long time, so this was lovely (:  

 skirt - monki            vest - river island               pink ring - primark              knuckle ring - forever21               necklace - vintage

I'm sorry for my horrible face, I really can't stand the fact I can't look 'pretty' on these outfit photo's. Hm, well, it's about the clothing anyway, haha ! 
xx



27 comments

  1. I love your forever21 ring :x
    your blog is awesome.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige outfit. Staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat klinkt als een super weekend!
    En die primark ring is echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw hele mooie foto's! het staat je echt heeeeel goed!
    & ik wil je heels zien! haha!


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klinkt als een erg leuk weekend! Vind je outfit echt heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. zo leuk dat haar!! vond je niet eng om te kleuren...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nails! and the look of course! and I want to see this amazing pink heels!!

    kisses, see my new post! Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit zeg, ik ben echt jaloers op je ketting !:) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit, en wat gaaaaaf je haar zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wauw geweldig!
    Je haar is zo mooi!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pastel colors looks increible on you
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, the colours are amazing! Definitely following you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute skirt...and outfit! Love! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit!! like the accessories!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous as always hun! Love the rings xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. mooie kleren en super leuk haar!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wat een leuke outfit! En die ketting is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. geweldige outfit!
    wauw je nagels<3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wauw, je hebt echt prachtig haar! Ik vind de foto's ook nog wel best leuk (:. Super leuk gecombineerd, dat rokje en dat topje! En die ringen & je nagels zien er super leuk uit!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this outfit =)
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog =)
    wanna follow each other? ^^

    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. im in LOVE with your hair!!! i'v been wanting to do blue tips, but i just can't find the time! :(
    your outfit is also sooo cute!! love the rings.

    im now your newest follower! i'd love if you could follow back.
    xoxo
    http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful colours in your outfit. And I loooooooove your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh volgens mij ben je nederlands:p dus, even makkelijker: waar heb je de verf gekocht? is het een spoeling of is het permanent? en hoe heb je het gedaan? zelf of de kapper? ik wil dit namelijk ook echt in de zomer.

      Delete
  23. I LOVE this outfit! And I do think you look pretty in them :)

    yay for Italian food!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog hun, I'm following!

    xx

    ReplyDelete