Jan 13, 2012

with my arms out, in my bloodstained Sunday's best


Hii Guys !

Yeahhh, it's weekend again ! I don't know what I'm going to do tonight, I either will be hanging out with friends or I'll just have a relaxing evening on myself. Tomorrow I'm going to a really big sport store, I need a new snowboard jacket, because the one I currently have isn't that nice. It fits well, but I just don't like the design of it anymore. So let's hope I'll find something nice, and something not that expensive tomorrow ! I'm dying to snowboard again, talking about it and looking for clothes make me even want it more. Even the weather reminded me of Austria today, haha ! 

 blouse - new look          skirt - hema          heels - h&m           ring - forever21             necklace - vintage

This is today's outfit, this blouse is so comfortable. The fabric is smooth and it feels like heaven, haha ! 
What are your plans for this weekend ? 
x



18 comments

  1. I LOVE your hair! I'm considering re-doing my pink ombre...what hair-dye is this? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik vind je kledingstijl zo vet he. ik durf het allemaal niet haha!
    leuke blouse! zoveel geel zie ik nooit!


    xoxo 2NDthetalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. je ziet er echt leuk uit! De meeste blonde mensen lijken van geel ziek, maar bij jou staat het mooi! (haha, dit klinkt niet echt als een compliment, maar zo is het wel bedoeld. :p)
    En ik mag toch hopen dat je niet zulk weer hebt in oostenrijk. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much this post. Well done.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jij hebt echt leuke kleren en ik blijf je haar echt supermooi vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blouse and it color!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the beautiful blouse on you
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look! oh i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! you look great and what about to follow each other? :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect colors! skirt and blouse ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look and your hair! I'll follow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your hair , the pictures are amazing so is the outfit! :)
    i'm following

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooie outfit, en jouw haar! WAUWW <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the outfit, the colours are great! ;)

    Visit my blog: http://looksgood2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete