Jan 9, 2012

Too high, can't come down. Loosing my head, spinning round and round.


Hii Guys !

Today the schools started again. And blugh, I'm already sick of it. School demotivates me like it's sucking all the energy right out of my heart. Ok, maybe this sounds a bit exaggerated, but it's true. Just one day, and I'm already exhausted. But good news ! Just one week left until the NeverShoutNever concert, aaahyeahh. I'm in need of a concert (: There's is just one problem, we still don't have transport. Non of our parents want to drive, so I guess we're taking the train, I'm just not sure my father would like that idea. 3 girls at midnight in Amsterdam taking a train.. hehe well, we can handle it  (: 

 skirt - monki            blazer / knitted top / rings / heels - h&m             belt / necklace - vintage

Ok, I'm sorry for looking fat in these pictures, I'm really not ! haha. 
I'm off eating an apple, you know what they say ; an apple a day keeps the doctor away !
x


  

11 comments

  1. Weer mooie outfit! Blijf je roze haar tof vinden! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit. the swetaer is very beautiful
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! your pictures are really great!! and I love your shoes!!

    kises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit! Haha, grapjas, je ziet er helemaal niet dik uit! Ik dan op myn foto's? das een ander verhaal hahahaha! dat NeverShoutNever concert klinkt goed! En idd, ik ben helemaal gesloopt door die #)@(*#&$ School :$


    -------------------------------
    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love apples. :D

    This outfit is stunning on you girl! Love the necklace. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn you look gorgeous! I really love your look & style!

    Especially the hair! I've been doubting about the dip-dye myself for about a year now, but never had the guts to do it... How did you do it? Did you do this yourself? I think it looks great!

    XO, Imke

    - PS: You def found yourself a new follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello nice girl!!!
    I 've just discovered your blog and I think that it's really cool and stylish!!!
    You are so pretty ❤ so nice pictures ❤

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete