Jan 31, 2012

think I'll roll another one for the road



Hii Guys ! 

So here they are ! The new heels ! To be honest I was looking for something else, like more the 'plastic fantastic' kind of pink heels, if you know what I mean ? haha. I did saw the perfect ones at the Bershka, but they were a bit to expensive and my size wasn't in stock, so to bad. But then, at the end of the day when we were already walking towards the station we saw this pair in a little unknown store. I thought they were close enough to what I was looking for so I tried them on and the fitted (: I'm sure the quality of these heels aren't perfect, but hey, they were only 25 euro's and it's not like I"m going to wear them that often, these are mainly party shoes. 

I also bought 2 men shirts at the men's department of Pull and Bear. I looooove them. I wear them as a dress, with tights and a blazer, or they're under my snowboard jack. I'm buying more and more men's clothing, it's so comfortable !

 heels - pearlz           shirts - pull & bear


That's it for now ! Oh and one little thing ; yesterday the first snow fell here in Holland ! I was extremely happy, haha (:
x




19 comments

  1. Die schoenen zijn echt prachtig!

    liefs' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. die schoenen zijn echt super!
    En je linker shirt is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. geweldige schoenen! leuke tshirts ook! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I've been looking for those shoes in red, these are exactly what I want!

    I love them big time. ♥

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful heels.
    and i like your man tshirts..
    great for you
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeeh pretty pretty! En je shirts zijn ook cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, die t-shirtjes zijn super leuk, ik hou van de Pull & Bear! En super leuke hakken, die kleur is echt nice (:.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow coole t-shirt. Ik ga zeker een kijkje nemen bij Pull and Bear;)
    Dankjewel voor de tip en leuke post



    ==========
    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/

    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke schoenen en hele mooie kleur:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELOVELOVE IT.

    - www.livemylifeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE these pictures! =)

    Please, visit my blog =) And we can follow each other, if you want to, of course =))

    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke shirts! Ga denk snel eventjes binnenspringen bij de pull&bear haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. leuke pumps! xx

    http://itsfashion-bitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hii bedankt voor je reactie :D ohoh en bijna naar The Maine :D!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found them as well! Not exactly the same, but they look alike. Mine are more red than pink, and the heels are more "blockish". Okay, now I talk as if I already own them, but I don't... I found them at New Look, but they weren't there in my size, so I'll be buying them in Liège this Wednesday (:

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete