Jan 4, 2012

life's so good, please enjoy it


Hii Guys !

The last few days were pretty boring for me, I've done some little stuff for school and watch a lot of movies. The weather sucks, though today looks a bit better already (: Yesterday was the worst, I wanted to go ice skating with two friends but halfway I was already soaked, so we decided to just have some hot chocolate in the restaurant of a sports school, haha. 

Today I'm working again, I'm in need of the money haha. And in the evening I'm going to my grandma in Rotterdam, it's her birthday today ! I'm always fascinated by the fact people like her have already lived their life, they have done everything I still have to do. Is that just me, or do you think about that too ? haha

 pants / knitted vest / black top / shoes - h&m           watched / necklace - vintage           bandana - new look

 Basic outfit today, because I have to change in a hour for work, haha. Felt like wearing a bandana, it makes me think of summer (: Sorry for the bad lightning !
x



11 comments

  1. je ziet er mooi uit! Zo'n haarband staat je echt goed!
    Haha, die trui heb ik ook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and your outfit! :)

    follow me back :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com/

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  4. die haarband staat leuk, en ook mooie keur leggin!

    ik had nog een vraagje.. als je een give-away doet, hoe doe je dat dan met de winnaar enzo?

    Kijk alsjeblieft ook op deze link, want ik had je blog genoemd in een post, en volg me !

    http://www.larose-alexandra.blogspot.com/

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!

    I have given your lovely blog an award..

    check it out here!

    http://braceletsandbangles28.blogspot.com/2012/01/so-bracelets-and-bangles-has-received.html

    lauryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. alsje! ik hoop dat je mijn blog ook leuk vind!

    dankje voor de informatie maar ik heb nog 1 vraagje?? wat nou als de winnaar heel ver weg woont in een ander land?? stuur je het dan ook op, of doe je het alleen voor mensen uit nederland??

    volg mij op www.larose-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ik volg jou ook! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue of your leggins - so gorgeous babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I´m following you now dear, do follow me if you like my blog too :) Have a great weekend!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete