Jan 11, 2012

RANDOM / let go of those who bring you down.


Hii Guys !

Today a quick random post ! I've got a lot to do, I still have to finish this book report on a book that I didn't even finish, hm. Thank God we have internet, haha ! And I have to work again. Anyways, here are some regular shots from my room.

1. Books ! I love to read, especially English books (:
2. CD's I'd never use them anyway, so I'd sticked them under my shelf, haha
3. The whole harry potter serie. What can I say about it ? I just love it.
4. Just Dance for the wii. I'm addicted to these games !
5. My two bandana's and some earrings.


Ok that's it ! I'm wondering what my new boss is going to say about the pink hair, haha 
byeee x





9 comments

  1. like your room! have personality. hope you show us more and more thing of your life :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuuuuk! Toevallig heb ik net zown post online gezet! Haha. Succes met je boekverslag! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succes met je boekverslag! En erg leuk om te zien!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw leuke kamer! ik krijg hier wel een paar leuke diy's uit! haha!
    succes met je werk & boekverslag, leuke post!


    xoxo 2DNtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the CDs and doesn't everyone love the Harry Potter series?! :) Good luck finishing the book report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did your boss said?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, apparently my boss had a day off, that day, so I don't know yet !

    ReplyDelete
  8. echt super leuke foto's!
    xx
    http://keepcalmeatacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete