Jan 2, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY / kill the whole bottle, we'll be spinning like a coin flip


Hii Guys ! 

Happy new year ! How was your new years eve ? Mine was absolutely amazing <3 I went to a party with 2 of my guy friends. That wasn't our originally plan, we had planned on going to the city, or going to the party with a lot of people. But the problem was, it was a 16+ party, and I'm not 16 yet, haha. But then everything changed, and suddenly these 2 friends ringed my door,and we went to the party. And you know what? I got in so easily, they didn't asked for my ID or whatsoever (:  Around 6 in the morning we got back home, one of the guys slept over and when we woke up 4 hours later I didn't even have a hangover, woohoo, haha (: 

And these are some photo's I took. Fireworks, I think they're hard to photograph, and this is the best I could do. Maybe next year I'm better at it, haha (: 


 I hope you had a wonderful time as well. This year is going to be amazing, I feel it in my bones ! haha (: 
x



5 comments

  1. very beautiful pics.
    happy new year
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat klinkt echt als een leuke avond! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures!

    xoxo Char

    www.diamondanchors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2012! :)

    just found your blog and I'll follow*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete