Jan 21, 2012

RANDOM / I'll drink what you leak and I'll smoke what you sigh



 1. My new snowboard jack which I bought a week a go. Yesterday I used it for the first time and I had a lot of fun. I met new people and they were really nice, I even tried to do a 50 50 on a box, but I failed, haha. Next week I'm going again, maybe I'll get it right this time (: 

2. My arrow necklace broke a long time a go and yesterday I found it between all the mess on my dask. I really need to fix it somehow because I've hardly wore it.. Mm, maybe some where this week I'll give my Grandma a visit, she's always good at this stuff haha (: 

3. Lazy days like today. In my new pj's, it's way to big, but it's super comfortable. I've spent my whole day doing nothing in my pj's , drinking hot chocolate. Despite the fact I had to study for my retry math test Tuesday..

4. Burned cookies, haha. A while a go I baked cookies, but I totally fucked it up. Still I thought they might be useful for something, and they were ! I took photo's of them and used these in a book cover design, the teacher really liked it so now we just have to wait for a good grade ! (:

x



8 comments

  1. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowboarding is so much fun - post some pore pics of your jacket ;)
    Greets,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Check out my new outfit with Picasso thighs in Black Milk style ;)
    If you like it follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh really? so sweet, thank you!
    I like the necklace, and the cookies, well, they always serve to break the teeth, hehehe just kidding :P at least have served to make him a good job. It would be funny if you did some cute or crazy faces on the cookies, with photoshop :D

    A huge kiss <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!!!! so nice the pics of the bad cookies,hhehe
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of the broken/burned cookies! haha :D
    En je jack zal wel lekker warm zitten! Ik moet ook ooit nog is leren snowboarden :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! :))
    Nice blog, girl.
    We loooove ur hair *_*
    Take care xoxo

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mooie foto's, ga je volgen hihi
    liefs,

    ReplyDelete