Jan 6, 2012

I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.


Hii Guys ! 

Yesterday I re-dyed my hair again, and it's extremely pink again ! yeaah (: I'm really happy with it, and this time I used the brand directions lot's of people told me this brand is much better than stargazer so let's hope this will last longer. I didn't use all the dye, so when this starts fading away I can re-dye it again. So my hair will be pink for some time now !

Because of the pink hair, a basic outfit, again, haha. But I just want all the eyes focused on my pink hair now. Oh and I'm desperate for a new pair of heels, because these are getting dirty and outrun. I do have 2 other pairs of heels but I just don't like wearing them like I like to wear these. So when I have money again I'm going to look for a nice pair of heels (: 

 dress / shoes / heels / necklace - h&m           vest - vintage               bracelets - unknown

That's it guys, I'm off doing some just dance 3 on the wii. Damn, I love that game (: 
x





29 comments

  1. love this outfit
    you are great!!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love your hair !

    x Char

    www.diamondanchors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    You are so amazing and totally stylish darling!
    Love your blog so I´m following and hope you stop by me too and follow if you like :)
    Have a nice day!
    Simona
    www.life-is-a-change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je haar is echt geweldig zo! En leuke outfit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! I loved the pink hair!! If I were blonde ı WOULD definetely do it! :) So beautiful!! Come to visit my blog too, I'll be waiting for you!! :) Kisses!!

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat haar staat echt gaaf bij je!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die dip dye staat je heel goed! Ik durfte niet zo een heftige kleur te nemen dus heb ik het gewoon blond gedaan haha. Maar heeeel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. het staat je zo leuk! lekker opvallend ook bij je blonde haar. ik twijfel er ook over maar bij mij zie je het waarschijnlijk amper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink tips!!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke outfit!! Hoe heb je dat gedaan dat je 2 keer op je foto staat?? (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. leuke outfit & love your hair !

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit, and OMGGGGG your hair is amazing , I would love to do the dip dye to my hair, it looks stunning on you xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. je haar is echt heel leuk!
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAUW. love your style, your blog.
    i'm so going to follow you,
    i love your hair!


    --------------------------------------------
    NEW: 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair is super cute! Lovely blog, you've got a new follower xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha. I like the hair dear :) I don't know if I would be bold enough to do it though... but it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Ilove your style!! It's very personal!! So I'm following you since now, thanks for your comments!!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha, daar had ik nog niet eens aan gedacht! bedankt voor de tip!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool outfit! and I relly like your hair. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. wauw wat een leuke blog heb je!!
    kom je ook een keer op mijn blog kijken??
    ik ben benieuwd wat je ervan vind:)
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute post! Beautiful and stylish hair ;) ! ♥♥♥

    xoxo

    Linda from www.moonon.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your hair looks friggin incredible, hun xxx
    http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. je haar is echt geweldig..
    En ik heb je vragen over de kraagjes beantwoord op mn blog. :)

    ReplyDelete