Jan 27, 2012

RANDOM / going through hell only means heaven's await




Hii Guys !

Woohoo, my weekend starts a day earlier this week, which means I'm going to the city today (: I don't have much money to buy stuff, but I'm looking for high heels in a bright, neon pink colour haha. It's for a special occasion, but I might wear them in summer outfits as well ! So, let's hope I'll find something today. 

Tonight I'm going snowboarding again, which leads me to another very exciting renouncement ; I'm going to Tigne (wintersport area) in May ! Awwyeaaah (: I''m going with 3 guy friends, haha. We're staying in a little apartment, and you might think ; whut ? one girl, three guys ? what the hell xd But don't worry, I'm used to it, I actually have like 3 close girl friends, and all my other close friends are guys haha. Guys are just much better friends, in my opinion (:

Ok, no time for an outfit today. So you have to do it with my face, haha.

Byee x

Always Love,
Manon

4 comments

  1. haha nice pics...dont waste too much money!!hehe
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. onwijs leuke foto's haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ik begrijp je helemaal hoor!
    Ik heb veel jongens vrienden, ook heul veel meiden hoor!
    maar meisjes maken overal zo'n drama van, en aangezien ik een echte dramazoeker/maker ben... is het denk ik beter voor mijn gezondheid om wat meer met jongens om te gaan..


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete