Jan 19, 2012

give me something fun to do, like a life of loving you


Hii Guys !

Some colour blocking today, haha. I'm just loving this blouse, so that's why I'm wearing it again in this outfit. This week isn't that bad, a lot of classes are dismissed, so that means short days at school and more free time (: Tomorrow I'm going snowboarding, I hope haha. And Sunday I'm going as well. It has been a year now, since I've ride the board, so I probably need some practice first before I'll be able to ride the board like I did last year ! However, I'm really looking forward to snowboarding again, and I can't wait until the vacation (: 

 pants / heels / blazer - h&m            blouse - new look              ring - forever21             necklace - vintage

I'm off designing some more book covers for an assignment for art class (:
xx



9 comments

  1. beautiful color block. the blouse is perfect
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and fun! :) Love the outfit.

    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the combination!! and the blouse!!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, I loved the look!

    I want to thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it!
    No doubt, I follow the blog! a huge kiss<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAUW, amazing outfit, and I love your dip dyed hair. I'm following you! :)
    xo Tara Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw love it!
    your hair is zo cool:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lovee your necklace,,, gutted its vintage though :( i want it :p. love your style, im a follower!

    thanks for youre comment, would love for you to follow and keep tuned :). x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit :) follow each other?

    http://petitlivrenoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete