Dec 27, 2011

there's something in the water that makes me love you like I do


Hii Guys !

How was your Christmas ? I hope you had a wonderful time ! I"m already looking forward for new years eve, party hardy with my friends, ohyeahh (:  I also wanted to thank you for all the nice comments on my pink hair ! In real life people say it's awesome too. The only stupid thing is that the hair dye isn't really good, I washed my hair this morning and it's already a much more softer pink, as you can see on the photo's. So, I don't think this will last for a month.. Next time I'm going to try another brand ! 

On the photo's you can see my prom dress, nothing special, just a classic dress. At the prom itself I looked different though, I did not have pink hair, and of course, I wore tights without holes, haha ! 


Ok, that's it for today. I'm sorry for the 'excessive' photo's. Oh and I played chubby bunny today, I totally failed at it, but it was fun anyway haha. 
x


15 comments

  1. wat een mooi jurkje!
    En waar heb je die haarverf btw gekocht?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig outfit en wat een leuk dip dye! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is very beautiful but the best is see it on you. you look incredible.perfect outfit for the parties of these days.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brand of dye did you use? I've died my hair pink and blue several times. Maybe I can help you

    Love,
    Anne.

    Allsummerdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygod, je haar staat zooo leuk eh. Op deze foto's zie je het eigenlijk pas echt. Ik wilde mijn haar eigenlijk bordeauxrood doen maar ten eerste is mn moeder geen fan en ik werk bij de etos en je moet daar om goedkeuring vragen en tja, denk niet dat ze dat goedkeuren :P
    Mooi jurkje ook, staat je super!
    Love, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  6. (De blog waar je had gereageerd is mijn gedeelde blog, mijn persoonlijke/eigen is http://www.allsummerdreams.blogspot.com)

    Ik heb altijd het liefst Directions gebruikt en anders Manic-Panic. Stargazer is inderdaad niet zo goed. Ik raad Directions of Manic-Panic echt aan. Ook helpt het om je haar vooraf te blonderen, maar dat is niet noodzakelijk, zeker niet bij een kleur als roze.

    Liefs,
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik raad hem zeker aan en hij wordt ook veel professioneel gebruikt.

    Liefs,
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lichter roze is ook leuk! En je jurkje vind ik erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair is so cute

    http://www.thestylefox.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit!:) en leuk je haar! PS. Kerst is over, maar ik wil je nog steeds een cadeau geven.. Doe mee met mijn ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway met Monki, Pull & Bear goodies en meer! http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah wauw, je haar is echt heel mooi! En je jurkje is ook heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, your hair looks great, i like that dipdyeing thing
    and the dress is amazing,you just look really good

    ReplyDelete