Dec 1, 2011

some days can feel like razor blades


Hii Guys !

Quick outfit post before I have to go to school ! I took these pictures yesterday. I know the blue in my bag doens't really match the whole outfit, but at least it matches my new nail polish, haha. I just had to use my new bag (: I think it's funny that most of the girls at school were like : omg, what cute ! and most of the guys were like : uhm what the hell is that ? Haha. but I really don't care what people think, I like it and that's the main point ! 

dress / shoes / rings - h&m           t-shirt / necklace - vintage               bag - primark                 nailpolish - catrice

So that's it ! I'm in a little hurry because I need to get ready for schooooool. What to wear ?! haha
Seeyaaalateeeer
xx


8 comments

  1. your nails give the special tocuh.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit! Die tas is echt supermooi, zo leuk !

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuke outfit, en die tas is zo leuk!
    xx
    http://keepcalmeatacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! you have a great style, of course i'll come back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reallyyyyy love the leopard/stripes-combination !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw I love your blog! I'm really pleased you wanted to comment my blog! I'm definitely going to follow your blog! XXXXX

    ReplyDelete