Dec 6, 2011

RANDOM / she can't wait to sink in


Hii Guys !

Wow, quick post ! I spent my whole afternoon taking these pictures of my new earrings. I was in the mood and had some inspiration haha. But while shooting those photographs, time flies by, and then I realized I still had to learn for my test tomorrow. And I didn't even start yet.. oops. Sooo, I don't have time to edit the rest of this 'photoshoot', and that means somewhere soon I'll show you the rest of these photo's 

For now you have to do it with the presents I've got. Say hii to my new earrings, knuckle ring and bag (: 

 earrings - fashionology.nl              knuckle ring - forever21              bag - forever21

ByeBye for now !
xx



12 comments

  1. Die tas is echt super mooi!

    Zou je mij miss op bloglovin kunnen volgen aangezien GFC weggaat? :$
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag and the ring. i wish in madrid we had one forever 21....maybe soon...i dont know.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik weet ook niet waarom het weg gaat ik baal er heel erg van!
    eerst geloofde ik het niet maar ik zag het op steeds meer blogs staan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super leuke items!
    Vooral je tas, daar ben ik echt verliefd op!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Great blog! I love that bag! Thanks for your lovely coment! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke spullen! Ben jaloers op je oorbellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so cute! :D Forever 21's products are really lovely, right? Sadly, the nearest branch from my home is quite far. :(

    By the way, thanks for dropping by my blog! <3 You're such a lovely girl, Manon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look like adele. <3

    you're very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete