Dec 14, 2011

RANDOM / A little bit of love and a whole lot of lust.

Photobucket

Hii Guys ! 

Random photo and announcements in this post ! haha. This post contains a lot of random photo's which I took in the last few weeks, haha. In the last gif. you can see how many photo's I take for one post, as you can see, quite a lot !  

There are 2 things I'd like to say and first thing is that I've put a new link into the 'linklist'. Look a bit to the right.. yeah there it is, it's the link to my bloglovin page. (:  It's been there for like a week now, but I just thought I'd mention it in a post, so you guys know, haha

The other thing is something I'm reaaaaally excited about : I'm going to dip dye my hair ! Ohyeah, I know this 'trend' has been around for quite sometime, and I've always loved it but never had the guts to do it myself. But now I bought semi-parmanent pink hair dye and next week I'm going to dye it, the day after my prom (:  For those who don't know what semi-parmanent is, it means the colour goes out after 12 washes. So if it's really horrible I just wash my hair everyday, haha ! 

Photobucket

And that's it guys ! Still have 2 exams to go : art history and management & organisation. 
Wish my luck ! 
x


9 comments

  1. hahaha leuk om dit te zien!
    succes!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, die eerste en laatste gif zijn echt leuk! Hoe maak je die gifs?
    En roze dip dye; echt super! Ik wil dat ook heel graag, maar ben bang dat het lelijk word ofzo... Echt tof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic of your outfit!
    nice mix of patterns.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,great pics!

    Xoxo Eva
    www.jeansnpumps.blogspot.com

    P.s. I still have a Give-away going on (Céline inspired clutch), will u join?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i fucking love your blog *-*
    sorry if I write bad English esque I feel a bit bad JAJAJAJ
    kisses(L)

    ReplyDelete
  6. veel succes, en echt hele mooie foto's!
    x

    ReplyDelete