Dec 16, 2011

let the rain fall down, and wake my dreams


Hii Guys !

Yes ! Finally ! All my tests are over, I just had my last one, but unfortunately it was a hard one, and I think I fucked up.. mhm well, nothing I can do about it anymore. Let's enjoy the weekend  (: I'm not quite sure what to do tonight, either I go to a friends birthday or I'm going to a friend who's home alone.. Well, it's going to be a fun night either way !

 dress - primark             blazer - h&m         belt - vintage           shoes - unknown

I got nothing else to say really, I'm really cold and tired now so I'm going to take bath (:
xx


10 comments

  1. love the whole. every clothe is perfect
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw superleuke outfit!
    Leuk blousje & rokje!

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ziet er leuk uit!

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super leuke outfit!
    vooral het jurkje ;)
    neem eens een kijkje op onze blog:
    mirjamanddiva.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete