Dec 8, 2011

I really fucked it up this time, didn't I my dear ?


Hii Guys !

So I just had my first exams. Philosophy and Sociology. The Philosophy one went well, but the other one was a disaster. I have to admit I didn't really study hard for that one, mainly because I hate that subject and I had to go to work yesterday, so there wasn't much time either. But well, I'll fix it with another exam, I hope, haha. 

But I also have something fun to tell (: Remember that I told you I got some concert tickets last week ? Well I'm going to another concert ! The Maine ! It's the second time I'm seeing them, just like NeverShoutNever. So I have a lot to look forward to (: 

 skirt / blouse - h&m            bag - primark              shoes - unknown             belt - vintage

xx



15 comments

  1. lucky with the results!!! hope you pass twice.
    and spend a great time on the concert.
    beautiful outfit :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super Qute

    2 new outfit posts at
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die rok zag ik ook op de H&M site die wil ik echt hebben! Je hebt hem echt leuk gecombineerd! :D

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  4. God i love your hair :o

    http://my-run-away.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always darling.

    Awwh I'm sure you didn't do as bad as you think, good luck for the results! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is amazing! great bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey
    thank you so much for your comment :)
    I love your style. Its awsome!

    xoxo

    P.s. Your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is lovely too !
    I like your picks, and yes, i follow you!
    xx from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you like to follow me back? :) I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a nice blog! You're really stylish
    so I follow you,and if you want we can follow each other :)
    Car
    http://waytheby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice bloggg! i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit

    http://silhouetteparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete