Dec 23, 2011

RANDOM / all I want is you, would you be my pride ?


Hii Guys !

WHOOOO YEAAAH I HAVE PINK HAIR. haha, everytime I look down, I'm still surprised by the fact I actually have pink hair. I dyed it this morning together with a friend. Ohh my, I'm so happy with it (: I still have to get used to it, but I'm sure I'm going to miss it when it's gone again. I'll think this will stay for like 3 or 4 weeks. And maybe I'll dye it again after that.  But we'll see (: 

And yesterday I had my prom, it was amazing ! There has happened a lot of things between people which could have a big impact on friendships, but I'm a 90 % sure that these friendships survive (: Either way, I needed a party like this, and I'm wishing for another one very soon !


So tell me guys, you like it ? It's pretty bright now, but after a few washes it will fade a bit, but you'll see that in outfit posts (:
xx


21 comments

  1. I'm thinking to dip dye my hair too, but I'm afraid my hair will get really bad ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did your family react?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous : Well my father thinks it is ugly, but it doesn't bother him. He says it's my hair, so I can do with it what I want. My little sister thinks it's a bit weird, but all my friends really like it ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the second tshirt.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo heb ik mn haar ook een tijdje gehad!
    Super vet staat het je!
    Fijne kerst(:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOVE your hair! PInk is my favorite color and I've always wanted to do that to my hair but never had the chance! Looks amazing :)

    Follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, your pink hair looks super-awesome!!


    visit, comment, check, whatever you want: www.fashiontnt.com
    xo Nicol

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOWWW that's awesome! Mag ik vragen hoe je dat gedaan hebt/met welke producten? Misschien kun je er een post over maken?
    Love, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaauw, dat is echt super mooi!
    Het staat je ook heel goed! En je vriendin ook! (wat ik trouwens niet had verwacht bij bruin haar!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw! Staat je echt heel goed :)

    With love, Cindy
    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee ik heb een vraagje wat voor camera gebruik jij precieS? en ik vind je haar echt super, stoer en girly! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey dankje voor me blog checken!
    ik volg je nu volg je me ook terug
    xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. echt leuk dat roze!!
    Doe je geen soort tutorial? Ik zou het mijne beetje ombre willen doen maar ben bang dat het kan mislukken :)

    Staat je wel echt supergoed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ik heb een vraagje, ik zou ook graag dip-dye willen, ik heb de kleur haar als je vriendin. heeft zij haar haar eerst ontkleurd voor de dip-dye? :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nu wil ik nog liever me eigen blonde haar terug, om dit te doen. Het staat echt zo leuk bij jou! XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ik vraag me ook af met welk product je je haar hebt gekleurd en of je het vooraf gebleekt hebt? :D

    ReplyDelete