Nov 8, 2011

You said you'd catch me, or at least break my fall.



Hii Guys !

Oh well, my inspiration level is so extremely low right now. Since school begun 2 weeks a go I just, I don't know, I don't feel like putting afford in anything. Luckily I have things to look forward to. Like coming Friday. We're doing a flashmob with some classes from school at The Hague and after that we have a day off. Which means nog homework or anything like that (: Saturday 'Sinterklaas' will arrive in Holland, and my little sister is playing a 'Zwarte Piet' in a parade. So that's going to be fun as well (: And more fun things : my creepers will finally arrive, fuckyeaaaahh. I just got an email that they will be delivered Thursday (:

Ok, for now this outfit. I already posted this in the really beginning of my blog, haha. I haven't wore the red socks for a long time, but today it was cold enough to release them from my closet again, haha.


Top - Forever21      Vest / Shoes / Shorts - H&M        Ring - Monki         Socks - Vintage


And that's it for now, I'm going to listen to #3 by Lewis Watson again. I really recommend this song to people who like acoustic guitar songs ! This song gives me the chills !
x



10 comments

  1. wat een leuke ring!
    En ik ga dat liedje luisteren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige outfit en supermooie ring! :D

    Liefs 'xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke outfit ! En die ring is super ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. :)

    Your nails look so pretty babe, I love the simple manicure. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the ring a lot.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooow I love your style! ♥
    Jij hebt zulke mooie kleren!
    Ik ga je gelijk volgen! :)

    xoxo Daphne

    ReplyDelete