Nov 22, 2011

throw your soul through every open door.


Hii Guys !

I'm sorry for these really bad pictures, but when I wanted to take these pictures I suddenly realized I still had to charge my camera batteries. So when they were finally charged, it was already dark outside, and that's why I had to use a flash light.. Ohyeah, and for all the punk/rock music lovers, stop what you're doing and go listen to the new Punk Goes Pop album ! I don't know if you ever heard of it, but punk/rock bands cover famous pop hits like, just the way you are and rolling in the deep and it's absolutely amazing ! The new album is called : Punk goes pop volume 4

 Top / Dress / Rings / Necklace - H&M           Denim Jacket - Vintage            Shoes - Creepers


Ok, I'm very tired right now and I don't have anything else to say, haha. I'm boring, I know xd
Goodnight everybody (:
x



11 comments

  1. Nice outfit!

    Welcome to enter my Versace for H&M giveaway!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, you have such a great style and the shoes are amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination of this jacket with black and white colors.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, the shirt looks great with that jacket!

    www.livemylifeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hele vette outfit!
    nee maar serieus! liefde voor je creepers (:
    ennn ik ben 15, ja nu vraag je je af
    hoe ik dan al kan studeren.
    nou ik ben met de havo gestopt en ben mbo styling
    gaan doen. ja ik heb soms van die radicale beslissingen :')
    maar oke ben wel blij met mn keuze :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit, vooral het witte topje. Me like!
    Ik volg je!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke post. Dat topje is echt heel leuk.
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete