Nov 16, 2011

now you're just somebody that I used to know



Hii Guys !

So today I went to school again, it was kind of nice to actually do something again, because the last four days I haven't really done anything usefull, haha. The only movement I've made was from walking up and down to the freezer and bathroom, straight back to my bed, haha. But I forced myself to dress up and get ready for school today and I think the fresh air has done good. I feel a lot more alive already ! And, of course : Thank you for all your get well wishes ! It really makes my day if I see people actually care about me <3

 shirt - mango        cheetha vest - vintage       rings / shorts - h&m          shoes - creepers


And that's it ! I'm off catching up some schoolwork !
xx



13 comments

  1. so cool!
    i loveit
    love the shoes

    new outfit post
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. succes met je huiswerk (: ik ben morgen vrij :D
    haha, leuke outfit
    xx
    http://keepcalmeatacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great you're doing better now, feeling ill sucks.

    Love this outfit, you look great! Love those nails :)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to know, u r doing better, love the outfit, beautiful animal print, i m planning to make a dress in tht kinda print soon


    www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een geweldige outfit! En ook mooie ringen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! ♥

    I'm a new follower :)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit as always babe. :) x

    ReplyDelete