Nov 18, 2011

now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over


Hii Guys !

Yesterday I had a schoolparty and it was fun ! We used to have our schoolparties in a real club, but that club went bankrupt so this time they had to find another location. Luckily they did, but it was a lot smaller and the vibe was just, yeah, there was just something missing ! But that doesn't matter, because me and my friends can everything turn into a party, so we just danced the night away (: 
And thank god it's Friday again ! I don't have plans yet, but maybe I'll go shopping for a dress for my Christmas Prom, I'm looking forward to that (: 

 shorts  / ring - h&m           blouse - pirmark          shoes - unknown          necklace - vintage

xx



14 comments

  1. wauw, die shorts is echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi!
    Leuk gecombineerd:)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good outfit and style, i like :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the short! :) Such a cute outfit ♥

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit. your shoes, your pants, but the best is of course, this beautiful and lovely blouse. perfect with many diferent times.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hele leuke outfit (:
    x
    http://keepcalmeatacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. je short is echt geweldig!

    www.imwearingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit. You look gorgeous. :3 Facebook Twitter

    ReplyDelete