Nov 2, 2011

I like it like that !


Hii Guys !

Quick post before school, but I just had to tell you the concert was ah-ma-zing ! Jezus, they were soooo close, and I got to talk with them. And, and and,  omygosh, so much happiness, haha. In my next post I'll show you the photo's and maybe a video as well. And then I'll tell you everything, because I'm still in the : 'omygosh it was so amazing I can't even think normally' fase (: 

Anyways, this is what I looked like at the concert : 

shirt - pull&bear     shorts / necklace / ring - h&m        Shoes - unknown
haha those weird poses, lol ;p

Can't wait 'till next post !
x


15 comments

  1. Love the look total concert look love the necklace and boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ziet er leuk uitt! Je ogen zijn zooo mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time hun, can't wait to see the photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super leuke outfit had je aan!
    ik ben benieuwd naar de foto's (:
    en die eerste foto is zo leuk!
    x
    http://keepcalmeatacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ik vind die eerste foto leuk!
    Super outfit, geweldige schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele leuke outfit en fijn dat je het zo leuk hebt gehad en de tweede foto is heel mooi! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pictures. I really love your rings!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. supermooie foto's! :D en hele mooie outfit!
    xoxo"sanne. www.dairywithoutaname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shirt says it all ! Love the makeup, you've gained yourself a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een gave outfit! Mooie foto's ook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your necklace! So pretty!!

    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
    http://lischen-lischen.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete