Oct 10, 2011

maybe I could empty your mind


Hii Guys !

Here's a quick outfit post ! I don't have a lot of time, so I'm just doing one quick announcement. If you look to the right, you might notice a new list of links to some other sites of mine. It would be nice if you checked those pages, but I don't demand you anything ! 

I recently started with twitter and I think it would be fun for the Dutch readers to follow me, so you can see what I'm doing on a daily basis, that way you can get to know me a little bit more and maybe I could get to know you more as well ! As I said, I just started with twitter, so I don't have a lot of followers yet, it would be nice if you supported me a bit, so I don't look like a complete loner, haha ! 

And this is my tumblr (: 

 Skirt - Monki        Vest - Vintage         Shoes - unknown        Necklace - unknown

I'm off studying again.. This time Economics, aarghh.
xx




18 comments

  1. Prachtige outfit :)

    liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt een leuke outfit! Super rokje. :)
    Ik vind je ook echt een mooi meisje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat een superleuke outfit!
    XO Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt, looks great paired with your boots!

    witchhare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, achzo! Het had gekund he! ;) Erg leuke outfit, again! ♥ Superleuk rokje, en mooi gecombineerd met die schoenen!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit, you look great in it! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that outfit, great books and welcome to twitter.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable little skirt!!

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit, vind de schoenen erg leuk gecombineerd!

    Je blog is erg mooi vormgegeven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit dear and great blog! Soooo inspiring!
    Following! Follow back? <

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a super cute outfit! But OUCH what happened to your knee? Good luck with your study too, unfortunately I have a butt-load and yet Im procrastinating here haha

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. leuke outfit, vind dat rokje vooral erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete