Oct 13, 2011

Just go dancing, you'll feel better.


Hii Guys !

Pfoee, I'm so tired of studying, you just don't know. Tomorrow I'll have my last exam ; Maths. Not really my best subject, but luckily I kind of understand this section of Maths, I think haha. The rest of my exams were very hard, I think I really have to fight for good grades this year, and to be honest, for the first time I'm actually a bit scared of my grades.. 

Well enough about school, I have two fun things to tell you ! First, look what I've found between the old boxes of my mother's clothing ; this amazing sweater ! haha, first I thought, Ohmygosh, I think that's the ugliest colour I've ever seen, but when I had put it on, just for fun, I fell in love xd. It's soooo comfy and it kind of looks fun I guess ? I mean, look at the little polar beer with his hat and scarf ! Isn't it cute ?! (:

And the other very, very, very fun thing is that I'm going to HOT CHELLE RAE, you might know them of their song 'tonight tonight' , because that song got in the top 40 here in Holland, but all their other songs are amazing as well ! Soooo, me and some friends thought it was time for another concert again (: I just bought the tickets and I can't wait, it's only 3 weeks from now untill the concert, yeaaah !

Sweater - Vintage       Legging and Socks and Bag - H&M        Shoes - Unknown

So, now that I've got this happy boost, I think I can survive this last day of studying !
xx


26 comments

  1. aaaa, super vet dat je naar Hot Chelle Rae gaat!
    ik heb ze net opgezocht, en wat zijn hun goed!
    het liedje Tonight tonight kwam wel herkenbaar
    voor haha, maar alvast heel veel plezier!
    ik heb morgen ook wiskunde.. veel succes! (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die trui is zo schattige :D

    Liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawh wat een schattig beertje!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha grappig shirtje! Erg leuk! Ik word ook he-le-maal gek van al dat leerwerk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously in love with that jumper! My mum dresses like a dominatrix secretary (no joke, she wears leather skirts and knee high boots) so I never find anything like that in her wardrobe :(
    http://www.rebeccajart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zo leuk dat je daar naartoe gaat, luister toevallig nu een liedje van ze! Ik ben echt best wel jaloers! En leuke comfy outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha superleuke trui! Superleuk dat je daaheen gaat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SCORE:1 for happy finds! That sweater looks delicious on ou and as Christmas comes around sooo relevent to the season ;) Just lovely lovely lovely =)

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sweater beautiful!!! love this outfit =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete
  11. leuke outfit!
    en een super schattige trui <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha yesss I love your ugly holiday sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing blog!!!!i'm FOLLOWING you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sweater! Great blog! Following: )
    sequinshoesstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, die jumper is echt leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Post! =)


    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super leuke blog zeg ;D

    Ik volg je, volg je terug?

    http://melissasglamourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your blog a lot!

    Lovely knit!

    Would you mind following each other?

    xx

    Best wishes

    Minna
    www.missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Die trui staat je echt super! Zo'een wil ik er ook hebben :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for the comment =)
    Maybe we can follow each other? *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi honey.
    I love your blog.
    Give my last one ...
    What do you think of following each other?
    I love it.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete