Oct 4, 2011

I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything.

Hii Guys !

Woops ! Sorry for my absence, but I've been very busy the last few days, in a good way ! The weather this weekend was just amazing, it was the hottest first of October ever ( in the Netherlands ) ! I had to be outside and I didn't find the time to take some photo's between all the fun things I've did. 

Friday night we had a little meet up with some friends in a big park. We spent our night there outside, underneath the stars ; soooo beautiful ! Saturday I did a lot of shopping and I loved it ! I hadn't been shopping for a while because I wanted to save my money for the Monki, which recently opened in Rotterdam. I really love it ! Because now I don't have to go all the way to Amsterdam for this awesome brand. In the evening I wore my new clothes to a party, it wasn't the kind of 'party till you pass out' party, but more the ' chill and relax ' party, which was fine for me. Because it was too hot to dance anyway, haha. Sunday I went to the beach with some friends and I really needed that ! I think this is the first time I have ever swum in the sea, in October ! 

And now the week has started again, and I have some bad news ): The following 2 weeks are going to be very busy, because I have my exam weeks. This means that I have 2 exams a day, a week long. And that means a lot of studying.. I'm really not looking forward to it, but I have to get some good grades ! So the coming 2 weeks I'll still post, but just some less then usually !

 My new purchases  :  1. - New Look       2. - H&M      3. - Monki

So now I'm off studying again !
xx




8 comments

  1. Leuke dingen!

    Oja, en hoe krijg jij gadgets aan de rechterkant de letters in kleine letters? Aangezien de mijne alleen hoofdletters willen worden hihi. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your exams hunni, you'll do amazing I'm sure. :)

    Love the ring in the last photo, so unique. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die 2 van new look zijn super!

    ReplyDelete