Oct 16, 2011

Gotta button my lips, so the truth won't slip.


Hii Guys !

This is a quick outfit post of an outfit I wore somewhere last week. It's a combination of the last two ones ( except the Christmas sweater of course ) The yellow blouse is just so.. so..  uhm, wearable ? haha, I don't know but I can combine it with so many skirts, don't feel surprised if somewhere soon there will be another outfit with it ! 

And, my exams are over now and I'm having a one week of school, yeaah ! Friday night I watched a movie ; Triangle ( I recommend it, this movie is brilliant ! ) with Shani & Shanna. We normally hang out with a lot of boys, because most of my friends are boys. They're just much nicer than most of the girls here in town, haha. And they're always straight to the point, they're not bitchy or try to fake you, mhm well, the point is : we just thought it was time for a no-boys night again, and it was fun (:  Yesterday I hung out with some friends again ( mostly boys thus, haha ) and it was fun again !

Skirt - Monki         Blouse - New Look       Shoes - H&M       Bandana / Necklace - Vintage

So now I'm off to the gym, it's been a long time, haha !
x





23 comments

  1. Really adorable colour combo. Such a feminine look.

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Deze stijl vind ik echt geweldig! Love it :) Ik zelf had dan nog een taille riem gebruikt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lieve outfit !

    Liefs Lupe,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik kan wel een heel lange comment plaatsen, maar ik kan je outfit ook in één woord samenvatten: WOW =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superleuk! De bandana staat je heel leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! The yellow top looks great on you :)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour suits you so well & I love your Christmas jumper you posted in your last post, so adorable. I love finding old clothes from my parent's wardrobe! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt and blouse! So girlie.
    I hope the gym went all good.

    xx
    Larissa
    http://www.atsuii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je ziet er echt weer leuk uit!
    Geweldige combinatie met die haarband/rokje/blouse!
    alleen had ik het denk ik met een andere kleur schoenen gedragen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blouse is a great color. you look lovely doll and you're right boys are just a lot less complicated friends.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo loved your outfit!!! i like the bandana you look like an indian princess!!! enjoyed your blog! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat zie jij er leuk uit, meis! Prachtige kleuren. Heerlijke blog heb je verder. ♥

    Doe jij al mee aan mijn giveaway?
    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een gave outfit! Die haarband staat je ook geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful look. Never knew mustard and nude go so well together.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leuke kleurencombi! Staat je goed!

    XX, Eva Floor
    www.mybrowneyedlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit;)
    http://sleepy-head-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete