Oct 19, 2011

INSPIRATION / do the creep ahh, do the creep ahh

  
Hii Guys !

Sorry for my absence ! I'm having a holiday and I'm just to lazy to take outfit photo's, and I'm not wearing anything blog worthy either, so haha xd. But I wanted to let you know I'm still alive and therefore this inspirational post about creepers. You might have seen these shoes before on other blogs and you might think they're super ugly or you love them. Well,  I love them ! haha (:  Either way, I was thinking of buying a pair of these for a looooong time, and about 3 weeks ago I did. I ordered them online and I didn't tell you about this because I wanted to surprise you with the shoes in an outfit ! But, I still haven't received the shoes.. It kind of pissed me off so I e-mailed the company and now I'm waiting on a response. Let's hope they'll arrive soon (: 

Photobucket
Sources - Tumblr 

I'm getting the ones above with the cheetah print (: 
So let me know ; What do you think about these shoes ? Trash or Fashionable ? You don't have to be afraid of telling me you think they're super ugly, because most of the people do, in the end I wear them because I like them ! I'm just curious (:
xx



13 comments

  1. The pair you will get I think it is the best from all the above ;)

    Kisses,Marilena from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a pair ! i absolutely love them especially the ones in the second pic , I think they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes definitely rock!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bij sommigen vind ik ze echt geweldig staan, maar over het algemeen vind ik ze heel lelijk. haha. (te dikke zool naar mijn mening)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaaaa echte manon schoenen hihi
    Niet echt mijn ding denk xd
    He is dat van dat liedje? van Nicki Minaj? hihi

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

    Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik heb ook 2 paar, zwarte en rode. En omg ik wil meeeer haha ik wil witte en roze met luipaard print.


    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oowwh ik vind die schoenen zo cool!

    XO, Carmen

    Come and visit me too!
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR BLOG ! <3333
    i follow you, please follow me back ?!
    it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get them soon! love them too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE them. I'm getting an electric blue pair this Friday. Too excited.
    I'm like you though, I don't mind wearing things that some people don't like!
    Check out my blog, there might be a few things on there you like. xx

    ReplyDelete