Sep 15, 2011

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer


Hii Guys !


First of all, I want to thank you for all your get better wishes because of my hand ! I really liked to see you actually read the whole story and I really appreciate it !

Today was a boring day, just like the last 3 days, but this weekend is going to awesome again ! Friday night my friend Shanna celebrates her birthday so that's going to be fun ! And Saturday night we're planning on doing something fun ass well, we just don't know what yet, haha

And now about the outfit, you might recognize it, because I think I've already post it, but that was a loooong time a go. So only my oldest followers might know it x) Personally I don't really love this outfit, but in real life it looks so much better than on these photo's, I just don't know, I have that a lot. When I'm wearing the clothes and look in the mirror I'm just like, oh my gosh, this will be great for my blog. But then, after taking pictures and watching them on my pc I"m just like ; hmm, maybe not.. 

Skirt / Shoes / Rings - H&M       Blouse - Monki       Belt - Vintage        Bag - little sister (:

haha, well that's enough for today, I'm off ! 
x


13 comments

  1. Prachtige outfit! Ik had dat rokje ook gekocht en vind het nu heel lelijk. Maar jij maakt het heel mooi in deze outfit :D

    Liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hele mooie outfit ! als ik zoiets zou dragen zou het lijken ofik mn carnavals pakje aan had hahhaa, maar jou staat het heel goed ! Hoe gata het nu met je hand? op de foto's zie ik niks meer ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paars staat jou echt mooi! (:
    Volg je me terug?, x http://agirlinafashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat rokje heb ik ook! Ziet er leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey leuke outfit!

    Hey Ik heb nu een leuke nagellak give-away (3 kleurtjes van Orly) op m'n blog.
    Doe je mee?? :)
    Xoxo Eva
    www.jeansnpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staat je leuk, dat rokje!
    Erg leuke outfit (:
    Liefs, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like avril lavigne! i'm adoring those boots btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove your skirt!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. dankjewel, hihi :) oeeh wat super leuk!
    nou de bedoeling is dat je een foto maakt wat de style is van mijn blog. En als je wint krijg je dus een soort van plekje op mijn blog waar ik iets vertel over jou blog. Succes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooooow ik ben nu officieel jaloers op jouw kleren ♥___♥

    ReplyDelete