Sep 11, 2011

RANDOM / you might mistake me for a heartbreaker


Hii Guys !

Last Friday night was amazing ! As I told you in my last post, we were planning on seeing a movie, but when we arrived in le city  we didn't feel like it anymore. First we went to see the Mc Donalds and we had lots of fun with our ice creams and balloons, haha. We were hitting each other with balloons on sticks and everybody was looking at us like : what the fack are those kids doing ? aren't they a bit to old for that ? haha After that we spent or night at a well-known square in The Hague. I've had a wonderful time, and to end the night perfectly we had some starbucks at the central station for a journey back home (: 

Last night was nice as well, with the same people of Friday night we 'chilled' a bit outside but later on the evening we went inside because it started to thunder, which I think is one of the most beautiful things in nature.  I'm not afraid of it at all and I want to photograph it so bad, but it's so hard ! 

So now about the photographs you can see above ; these are  lip smackers from America. My aunt bought them there for me as a present and I'm lovin' them ! She know's I'm huge fan of chocolate, and of lip smackers , so this is the perfect gift ! I think they look awesome and I had to show you them (:

And that was my weekend ! Now I'm just watching some movies, doing some homework and preparing for the upcoming week. Finally a post with a decent 'piece of writing'. And btw, you might have noticed my new lay-out. It's not much different, but I really like it ! If you have any suggestions how I can make it even better, tell me (: 
x




8 comments

  1. Wat een toffe lipsmackers. In mijn dorp hebben ze die ballonen alleen nog maar boven (waar de jongeren niet mogen zitten)omdat we er altijd mee speelde

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik wil die lipsmackers haha !
    di eballonnen zijn altijd zo grappig hea. ik gooide een keer zo'n heel ding om hahaha, oeps.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik wil die lipsmackers oook! die lijken me echt lekker. ik hou van m&m;s xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those lip smackers are too cute! love your new layout!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. die lipsmackers zijn echt geweldig!
    En dat klinkt als een super weekend. :D Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are soo cute!! I used to love lipsmackers! I hope these ones come to Australia =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete