Sep 5, 2011

You gotta step up your game to make it to the top.

Blouse - River Island        Skirt - Monki        Belt - Vintage        Necklace - Tally Weill        Shoes - Unknown

Hii Guys !

This is probably my favourite shirt at the moment. It's a thick blouse from the Men Collection River Island. I bought it a few weeks a go in the sale, and it's just perfect ! Maybe it's not so fashionable, but the fabric is so nice and it's so comfortable (: 

I'm sorry for the 'not so good' lightning in these pictures, but I just couldn't help it. Today was a very long day at school, and I'm very tired. It's a miracle I even got myself together to make these pictures, haha ! 

Well, I know it's not much writing the last few posts, but as I told you ; school is taking in a lot of my time, unfortunately.. I'm off eating some ice cream and giving my economics a try ! 
xx


12 comments

  1. op zulke outfits ben ik dus echt verliefd hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeral een prachtige outfit van je !

    Liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb nu een blouse van mijn broertje gejat, deze is hij voorlopig kwijt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, die foto's zijn echt leuk. :)
    Toffe laarsjes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shirt great outfit :)

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gave outfit!
    Ik vind de blouse erg leuk^^

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, echt gaaf!
    Ik ga je volgen.

    Liefs.

    ReplyDelete