Sep 17, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / we're the young true love fantasy, we're the whisper of ecstasy dreams


Hii Guys !

Oh my God ! I'm so happy I can finally tell you about the concert I went to last Thursday ! Last Thursday I went to the concert of Owl City ( you might know them from there song - fireflies ) and Unicorn Kid ( not very famous, but you should check it out, it's a sort of dance music haha ). And it was totally uhhhmazing <3 I couldn't tell you about this all along because it was a birthday gift for my friend Shanna. Shani and I bought the concert tickets like 2 months a go and Thursday we surprised Shanna with a big banner we made which said ; OWL CITY. Then she started screaming things like : are you for real ? are we going right now ?! So, there we were. Suddenly in a car on our way to Tilburg, where the concert was, and it was so lovely ! I had such a good time and I made lots of pictures, and in this post I'll show you the best ones (: 

The one picture with the guy with the lion hat on is Unicorn Kid. His trademark is the Lion hat, and it's so cute ! We just had to buy one, and you know what ? They sold them after the concert, soooo of course I bought one (: haha, and the best part : He signed it, ohyeaaah ! It's actually the first 'thing' I have with a autograph, haha (: 


 And that's it for today ! I just wanted to tell you that I had an amazing time and show you the pictures. My favourite ones are the two black and white ones (: It's always hard to take photographs at concerts, but this time it worked out pretty well ! 
xx






11 comments

  1. Super leuke leeuwenmuts!
    Ik hou een give away!
    Je kunt een tanktop winnen van MET Jeans.
    Doe dus zeker mee en win!
    Liefs, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. die leeuwenmuts is echt heel leuk haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Owl City, I'm so jealous! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never heard of unicorn kid, but owl city is pretty popular around here. love their songs too! and i feel your joy!! last month Thirty Seconds to Mars held a concert in Jakarta and I finally got to see Jared Leto with my own two eyes O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die eerste foto is echt geweldig :D

    liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh unicorn kid, van die muziek word ik echt vrolijk :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt mooie foto's!
    Dat moet echt geweldig zijn geweest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds so amazing! I am so jealous! :-)
    Really nice blog you bot btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Echt supermooie foto's, en een hele leuke blog trouwens!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaah die leeuw is grappig !

    dankjee voor reactie xx
    ik volg je nu..
    volg mij op www.larose-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete