Sep 13, 2011

I just haven't met you yet

Hii Guys !

You never no what I had to deal with the last 2 days ! I had a huge and thick hand, it was horrible ! Sunday morning I woke up and my right hand was itching and when I looked at it, the right side, of my right hand,  was all thick and red ! First I thought I was bitten by a mosquito, just a normal mosquito bite. But Yesterday it got even worse and this wasn't a normal mosquito bite anymore ! I even had to leave school for it, because my hand started shaking and it hurt so bad ! This morning I went to the doctor and she told my I'm allergic to mosquito's, and she also give me some medicine. Let's hope it gets better !


So, something really different this time ! I just didn't feel like making pictures at all, and since I'm a huge tumblr freak and one of my favourite tumblr's is 'boys who' , I decided to make my perfect boy ! haha  I went through the whole archive and selected the 25 things I like the most in a boy, well I think so, because it's like a list of 500, and it's possible I missed somethings x)
So do you know a boy like this, don't be afraid to let me know, haha !
Boys Who Tumblr



7 comments

  1. Leuk dat je nu zo met Tumblr bezig bent! Wel super super stom van je hand! Wat vreselijk! Lijkt me echt vies - ik hoop dat het snel overgaat!
    En heb je dat zelf gemaakt? Wow kei mooi! En helemaal waar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. allegic to mosquito's?? maybe the one that bit you was poisionous. that's a funny picture you posted haha about guys!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, dat klinkt als de perfecte jongen. Jammer dat ie waarschijnlijk niet bestaat... ;)
    En wat vervelend van je hand! Allergisch voor muggen? Hoe moet dat nu weer als je op vakantie bent ofzo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verschrikkelijk van je hand!Hopelijk wordt het snel weer beter :)
    x
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veel beterschap en ik ken dat ikb en allergisch voor bijensteken dus ik flip altijd als ik een bij zie.

    groetjes van
    http://itsgirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. boys who have the perfect smile <3

    aahw wat zielig voor je! lijkt me echt stom, al ben je alergisch voor muggenbeten ! veel sterkte <3

    ReplyDelete